Favourite Top 6 Authors - Guys

Hello! I posted my Top 5 authors Girl list now here is my Top 5 authors Guy list.

1. Pseudonymous Bosch

Author of the best series EVER! The Secret Series! He includes the readers so much in his books and his style of writing just wants you reading more of his books.

2. Rick Riordan

I LOVE HIS BOOKS! He writes the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series! He writes very well with interesting characters, lots of surprises and tons of action!

3. Michael Morpurgo

His books might be quite sad but he writes so realistically you can't help but feel the emotions of the characters. Amazing books.

4. Anthony Horowitz

He is an amazing, informative writer. The Alex Rider books are non-stop action that you're biting your nails to the start of your cuticles. And the Diamond brothers? AMAZING!
5. Lemony Snicket


I love his books! I have the whole collection of them. The characters are very likeable and you can't help but sympathise with them as their life just gets worse and worse from the start of their burnt home. He is really a talented author.


6. Michael Buckley


Michael Buckley is the talented author of the one and only...SISTERS GRIMM! I must say that is one of the best series out there. That idea is fantastic and I'm completely hooked on the books. He must continue writing because the Sisters Grimm is awesome.


Those are my Top 6 male authors. 

Bookaholic 007