Review - Sundae Girl - Cathy Cassidy

 Sundae Girl - Cathy Cassidy


 Title: Sundae Girl
 Author: Cathy Cassidy
 Genre: Family, Family Problems
 Publication date: October 1 2008

Jude's family are crazy, quirky, bizarre...her mum brings her plenty of problems and her dad thinks he's Elvis! All she wants is a hassle-free life - but it's not easy when she's chasing a trail of broken promises. Nothing seems to go Jude's way, until she realizes the floppy-haired boy from school could be her knight on shining roller-blades. And that sometimes, when everything turns sour, only something sweet can make it OK...

Okay, as you all already know I am  MASSIVE fan of Cathy Cassidy, I think she is one of the best authors out there! Her books deal with real life issues but she still manages to keep her stories light and sparkly! Her characters are wonderful and now, as I read Sundae Girl, I just fell in love with the characters all over again!
This book had a rollercoaster of emotions, sometimes I was laughing and smiling (especially when a certain someone rollerblades into the book!) and a few times my eyes would fill with tears, particularly towards the end. I think this book has so much going on it. So many events happen to Jude through the book whereas some books are four hundred pages long and the character goes no where.You HAVE to read this book! I could literally not tear my eyes from the page, unless I was forced too. If you like ice-cream, floppy-haired boys in rollerblades, a sweet main character, dogs and CATHY CASSIDY, this book is totally for you!

I give it: 5 CUPCAKES!