WWW Wednesdays 1#


WWW Wednesdays

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly book meme that is hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
My Answers!: 
What I am currently reading: 
1.The Stone Rose by Jacqueline Rayner, it's an interesting read but I feel something is missing...
2.Guinea Pig in the Garage - Ben M. Baglio
3. The Sisterhood Hood of the Travelling Pants (Book 1) - Ann    Brashares. I started this last night and I am really enjoying it so far! :) 
What did you recently finish reading?
1. All American Girl - Meg Cabot
What do you think you'll read next?
Whatever book I feel like reading next, but I'll let you know! :)