Liebster Blog Award






The Liebster Blog Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers and Liebster is a German word which means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.

The rules:


1.Each person must post 10 facts about themselves

2.Answer 10 questions the tagger has given you and give 10 questions for      the people you’ve tagged.

3.Choose 10 people and link them in your post.

4.Tell them you’ve tagged them.

5.Remember, no tag backs.

Ten Facts About Me!(Kyra) 
1.I love books and I usually can't walk out of a bookshop without a book in my hand. 
2.I play the piano and I am doing my Grade 4 exam later this year.
3.I love chocolate!!!
4.I love animals and people and hope to do some charity work when I am older.
5.When I am older I want to be an astronomer or a chemist.I also would really go into a job with writing and books! :)
6.I have two BEAUTIFUL dogs, Missy, a South African Mastiff and Poppy, a Miniature Schnauzer.
7.I have more than one favourite book.
8.I am thinking of starting to write a trilogy soon! :)
9.I am a Christian.
10.I seriously do NOT know how people can not like books or reading! 


Here are the questions from my tagger! :) 


1) What do you love most about blogging?
I love how I can share my feelings about books and important matters in my life onto the computer and where people will read my posts and (hopefully) like what I have to say. :)

2) What made you want to start blogging?
I wanted to start blogging because I love to read and I thought it would be a good place to keep track of the books I've read and my feelings on them. I also one day was just in sitting in the car, and I thought of the name Blog of a Bookaholic and I was like, I should totally start a blog about books and reading! :)

3) What are three things you feel are most important in the blogging world?
I think the three most important aspects in the blogging world would be respect of others posts, like if you don't agree with something don't leave a nasty comment or voice it in a harsh manner. Making new friends, sharing view points with others and being nice and friendly towards each other. Lastly, not being negative and running others blogs down.

4)What are some things you would change or add onto your blogging?
Nothing. I like it exactly the way it is.

5)What do you love most about reading a book?
What I love the most about reading is how when you open a book, you just feel the magic as you trace your finger down the spine, reading the amazing contrast between the black and white, and most importantly immersing yourself into the character's world. Meeting new friends and exploring new places...through a book.

6)How many books do you own?
I have over 500 books and quite a few ebooks. I'm doing a count at the moment, entering all my books that I own onto the computer, its a real mission! Lol! 

7)Which Hero/Heroine would you like to be?
There is so many amazing heroes and heroines out there, its quite hard to choose, but i would probably pick, April-May, from Melly, Fatty and Me or Nikki Maxwell from Dork Diaries! 

8) What's your favourite genre to review/read?
Children's and Young Adult would have to be my favourite.  Fiction or non-fiction, I don't mind. I also quite enjoy Historical Fiction for my age, adventure, mystery, contemporary and middle grade. I like a variety. As long as its not horror. :)

9) When did you start reading on a regular basis?
I think when I was about six or seven I started reading on a regular basis. I use to go to the library and read all the Enid Blyton books, Babysitters Club and the Mary-Kate and Ashley series, and from then on I haven't stopped reading! :)

10) Do you prefer to buy or borrow books?
I don't really mind. I guess I prefer to buy books, as I know that they are mine and I can treasure them forever and go back and re-read them for a very long time. :) And also that happy feeling that spreads over you when you buy more books to add to your shelves, it's just wonderful! :)

Blogs that I tagged:
01.Totally Neevie
02.Little Blue Eyes
03.Swimming in YA
04.Panda Girls Random Blog
05.What Orli Did
06.Wishing on a Shooting Star
07.Addicted to Words
08.The Book Parade

My Questions to them! :)
1. How long have you been blogging for?
2. Why did you start up a blog?
3. What has been your BEST experience with blogging?
4. What is your favourite book?
5. Who is your favourite author?
6. What do you want to be when you grow up/what is your profession?
7. How many books do you think you might have?
8. Do you prefer reading a proper book or a ebook?
9. If you could choose to live one character's life in a book, who would it be?
10. If you were stranded on a desert island what 10 items would you want to have with you?