Feature and Follow Friday #2

FF 2012 Feature & Follow #107

Happy Friday! Hope you have a great weekend! :) I've had a great week and I hope you have to! :)

This week's question is...:

Q: Summer Reading. What was your favorite book that you were REQUIRED to read when you were in school?

A: Well, I haven't graduated or anything yet (I'm still far from it) but my most favourite that I've had to read so far, would have to be The Butterfly Lion, it's a beautiful story, told by an amazing author and I just love it. Anyone who loves animal stories that are heart-warming must read it.

The Butterfly Lion - Michael Morpurgo
The Butterfly Lion
After Bertie rescues an orphaned lion cub from the African veld, they are inseparable until Bertie is sent to boarding school far away in England and the lion is sold to a circus. Bertie swears that one day they will see one another again, but it is the butterfly lion that ensures that their friendship will never be forgotten.