Feature and Follow Friday #5


FF 2012 Feature & Follow #109

Happy Friday! After a week of pouring rain, storms and what not, its finally sunny...and Friday!

This week's question...
Q: What blogger inspires you? It can be any kind, it doesn’t have to be a book blog.
Wow, this is a really tricky question. There so many wonderful and inspiring bloggers out there..I don't actually know who to choose, haha! :) Would it be cheating if I choose a few? ;)

Eileen @ ***Singing and Reading in the Rain*** - Eileen has been so friendly and helpful while welcoming me into the blogging community. She also writes stunning reviews and has come so far with her blog, I hope mine can be as successful one day. ;)

Jess @ Booked Up!  Jess has been super sweet to me, I love talking about books with her and blogging stuff. She inspires me with her lovely reviews and how she makes friends with all her followers. :)

Rachel @ Booktastic Reviews. Rachel was one of my first followers and she is super sweet. She inspires me because she is always super friendly and sweet.

All of you guys are awesome though! :) You inspire me every day, by commenting on my posts and tweeting me and emailing me! And thanks to all my lovely followers as well! :) <3

xxx Kyra xxx