From the Review Pile #14


From the Review Pile is a meme hosted by Stepping Out of the Page every Thursday.
The aim of this meme is to showcase books that you've received for review (or if you don't receive review books, any book that you own and really want to read/review) but haven't yet got around to reading, in order to give the book some extra publicity.


I know that a lot of you have a huge pile of books that you want to read/review, but it understandably takes a while to get around to reading them all - here you can give a book (or two!) some of the publicity that it deserves, even if you haven't read it yet!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
52 Reasons to Hate my Father - Jessica Brody
52 Reasons to Hate My Father
Being America’s favorite heiress is a dirty job, but someone’s gotta do it. 
Lexington Larrabee has never to work a day in her life. After all, she’s the heiress to the multi-billion-dollar Larrabee Media empire. And heiresses are not supposed to work. But then again, they’re not supposed to crash brand new Mercedes convertibles into convenience stores on Sunset Blvd either.
Which is why, on Lexi’s eighteen birthday, her ever-absent, tycoon father decides to take a more proactive approach to her wayward life. Every week for the next year, she will have to take on a different low-wage job if she ever wants to receive her beloved trust fund. But if there’s anything worse than working as a maid, a dishwasher, and a fast-food restaurant employee, it’s dealing with Luke, the arrogant, albeit moderately attractive, college intern her father has assigned to keep tabs on her.
In a hilarious “comedy of heiress” about family, forgiveness, good intentions, and best of all, second chances, Lexi learns that love can be unconditional, money can be immaterial, and, regardless of age, everyone needs a little saving. And although she might have 52 reasons to hate her father, she only needs one reason to love him.
Oh my goodness, you know when you see a book and you're instantly like " I MUST HAVE" with this crazed look in your eyes? Yep, this book did that to me. I read the sypnosis and watched the trailer and I just knew I had to get me a copy. The hardback copy on the Book Depository was pretty expensive to me and I didn't want to wait till next year to get the paperback. Sooo...I checked my emails on the computer and I saw there was spam (which I usually just ignore) and then one of the spam messages wasn't so spammy because, I had WON A GIVEAWAY! I instantly knew which one to choose and so a few weeks later 52 REASONS O HATE MY FATHER arrived! I was so super happy and excited! So I will definitely be reading this VERY SOON!