Personal post #2

So this week has been awfully busy. My gran's visiting for a week to help us pack, and all my precious books are going to storage soon! As my mom's friend with her five kids is moving into the house we're living in at the moment and we are moving into its studio/granny flat thing while we build. And the place is small. *wails* I'm only allowed to keep my physical review copies out and a couple of others. I'm going to really miss seeing them displayed in my room 
>.<

My dear mother is also kindly advising (forcing) me to give away the books I have read. She says I'm hoarding, I say I'm a bookaholic, I have a never-ending TBR pile, and I like to keep some of the books that I have read. She still thinks I'm hoarding. >.<

My blog might be going a bit slower the next few months, as I'll be doing harder schooling, it'll be summer and I'll be on the beach frequently, swimming and trying to spot sharks. AND I'll be playing with my friends, and my best friend is coming for a few days which I am MEGA excited about! XD

I will (of course) be on Twitter 24/7 if you want to chat to me, and I will be posting reviews twice a week as well as a couple of memes, and I'll (from now on) try and do a personal post every Friday if there is any news!

Happy belated Thanksgiving to all my American readers, hope you had a great day! 

Have a lovely weekend! :D xxx