Top 10 Best of 2012

Hi everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, eating yummy food, spending time with family, opening presents and (if you're religious), most importantly giving thanks to Jesus Christ, our Saviour <3

I thought I'd assemble a list of ten books I've enjoyed the most throughout the year, some of them I will have read before I started my blog, so they won't all have a link to a review, but without further ado...:

Top 10 Best Books I've Read in 2012:
1. The Sky is Everywhere - Jandy Nelson
2. Divergent - Veronica Roth
3. Life As We Knew It - Susan Beth Pfeffer
4. Clockwork Angel - Cassandra Clare
5. War Horse- Michael Morpurgo
6. My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century - Rachel Harris
7. I was Jane Austen's Best Friend - Cora Harrison
8. Deadweather and Sunrise - Geoff Rodkey
9. Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants - Ann Brashares
10. Melly, Fatty and Me - Edyth Bulbring

Top 10 Favourite Covers Of Books Published in 2012:
1. The Selection - Kiera Cass
2. Wake - AManda Hocking 
3. Defiance - C.J. Redwine
4. 52 Reasons to Hate my Father - Jessica Brody
5. Endlessly - Kierstin White
6. Fever - Dee Shulman
7. Time Piece - Myra McEntire
8. What's Left of Me - Kat Zhang
9. Enchanted - Alethea Kontis
10. Adorkable - Sarra Manning

Top 10 Books I'm looking forward to reading next year, in 2013:
1. (This one doesn't have a title yet, but after reading Divergent, I still need to read Insurgent, I can't wait to get my greedy hands on this one!) Untitled - Veronica Roth
2. The Clockwork Princess - Cassandra Clare
(I read Clockwork Angel last month and loved it! I'm waiting to read Clockwork Prince just before Clockwork Princess comes out so I won't have to wait too long :p)
3. The Archived - Victoria Schwab
4. Isla and the Happy After - Stephanie Perkins
5. The Moon and More - Sarah Dessen
6. Taken - Erin Bowman
7. Let the Sky fall - Shannon Messenger
8. My Name is Rapunzel - 
9. Going Vintage - Lindsay Leavitt
10. Jane Austen Goes Hollywood - Abby McDonald