Top Ten Tuesday #1

Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List (basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked..you love this author so much that no matter what they wrote next you'd buy regardless of genre or subject matter)

1. Cathy Cassidy
Cathy Cassidy has been my favourite author since I was around ten years old. I love her style of writing as well as the stunning covers of her books. Whenever a new book of hers comes out, I immediately head out and buy it.

2. Veronica Roth
I can not wait to see more of Veronica Roth's work after the Divergent trilogy. I think she writes the most riveting novels and I'd love to see the unique novels she writes in the future.

3. Jandy Nelson
Has anyone else read The Sky is Everywhere? It's the most...beautiful, stunning, amazing book that I have ever read. After I had finished reading it, I went on Goodreads to see if the author had written anything else, and I was majorly disappointed to see that she hadn't. As soon as I see that she writes another book, I'll definitely buy it. 

4. E.D. Baker
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOVVVEEE E.D. Baker's books, if you haven't yet read her books you must! She writes such enchanting, magical stories, with such stunning covers. I see she has just released a new book which I will definitely be buying once the paperback copy becomes available. 

5.  Meg Cabot
I have almost all Meg Cabot's books, and whenever a new book is released I jump to buy it! :D

6. Rachel Renee Russell
She writes the Dork Diaries series! I have the first three I think, and I use to buy them as soon as they came out, but then I stopped. Think I have three more to buy...

7. Lemony Snicket
I have the complete collection of The Series of Unfortunate Events, as well as his other book. I love his books and I'll buy all of them.

8.  Pseudonymous Bosch
I adore his Secret series. They way he writes really includes the reader in the story and I love that!

9. Jeff Kinney
I love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series, and every time a new one is released I buy it (and sometimes I'm even lucky enough to get it for review! :D)

10. Susan Beth Pfeffer
She wrote the amazing Life as We Knew It, I still need to read the other two in the trilogy (I'm planning on ordering them soon) and I will definitely buy her other books! :D