Stacking the Shelves #41 - The HUGE, AWESOME, EPIC Edition!!


I won't bore you guys with the details. But I got an EPIC haul this week, I am not even joking. So totally excited for them all! La-de-da-de-da! Tweet me at @Bookaholic007 if you want to fan-girl with me! And I'd love it if you would! Because I'm totally doing a happy dance right now while posting this and I would love it if you guys would virtual happy dance with me!! :D 

BEHOLD

THE EPIC BOOK HAUL!
*click on the book cover to go to the Goodreads page*
Bought books:
City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)CloakedOnce (Eve, #2)Inkspell (Inkworld, #2)My Soul to Save (Soul Screamers, #2)Wilma Tenderfoot and the Case of the Fatal PhantomWilma Tenderfoot and the Case of the Putrid Poison

Bought Ebooks:
CursedWitch & WizardThe Gift (Witch & Wizard, #2)

For Review:
Summer's Dream (The Chocolate Box Girls, #3)The HostLife After TheftBreathless (Elemental, #2.5)Leap Write In!: Adventures in Creative Writing to Stretch and Surprise Your One-of-a-Kind MindGeorgetown Academy: Book One

Library Books:
Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices, #2)Abandon (Abandon Trilogy, #1)Uglies (Uglies, #1)The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games #1)Across the Universe (Across the Universe, #1)The Forest of Hands and Teeth (The Forest of Hands and Teeth, #1)