Stacking the Shelves #53


Got some utterly amazing books this week! Which one should I read next?

Library:
I should stop going to the library as I have so many of my own books to read...but I can't help it!
The Lost Hero (Heroes of Olympus, #1)The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)The Mark of Athena (Heroes of Olympus, #3)The Perks of Being a WallflowerSkating Sensation (Dork Diaries, #4)The Girl Who Circumnavigated Fairyland in a Ship of Her Own Making (Fairyland, #1)The Girl Who Fell Beneath Fairyland and Led the Revels There (Fairyland, #2)A Face Like Glass Gideon the Cutpurse (The Gideon Trilogy, #1)


Review Books (Physical):
Thank you so much to PenguinSA and Random Struik! There will be a giveaway for some of these soon! ;)
InvisibilityDelirium (Parallon Trilogy, #2)Treasure HuntersStay Where You Are And Then Leave

Ebooks to Review:
Diamonds are a Teen's Best FriendThe Rising (The Painted Maidens Trilogy, #1)The Summer I Found YouWaterfell (The Aquarathi, #1)


*Ignore Witch & Wizard, that was from my haul a few weeks that managed to end up amongst the others* :D