It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #5

 
Hosted by Book Journey!
 
Finding Violet Park 
I read one of Jenny Valentine's books back when I was around ten and I remember enjoying it. The synopsis is quite vague but I know it's a mystery novel and one that is also about self-discvovery.
The Mysterious Howling (The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place #1)The Fault in Our StarsCity of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments, #4)
I had so much fun reading The Incorrigible Children of Ashton Place! It was cute, quirky and humourous! Can't wait to pick up the sequels :) The Fault in Our Stars was AMAZING, I was a sobbing mess, I can't believe I didn't read it sooner. I read the last 100 pages of City of Fallen Angels as I had previously DNFed it, I will be continuing with the series all though my love for it slightly pattered out in this book.

Wake (Watersong #1)
I'm excited to read this! I love mermaid books/books that take place in the sea, so I'm looking forward to it. I was going to read More Than This by Patrick Ness next but I decided to put that on hold as apparently there are some graphic descriptions of violence and stuff in there and I hate reading stuff with that kinda things in.
 
What are you currently reading?