It's Monday! What are you Reading? #6

 
Hosted by Book Journey!
 
 This Lullaby
I'm not a fan of Sarah Dessen's books, I read Dreamland and The Moon and More last year and the year before and I really didn't enjoy them. Everyone raves about her books though and I am determined to find one that I really enjoy! This Lullaby is getting better, I almost DNFed it though as I didn't like the main character who was so cynical and messed up her life just because her mom kept remarrying.

Finding Violet ParkWake (Watersong #1)
I really enjoyed reading Wake! It was so much fun! Review to come soon. Finding Violet Park was an average read, the ending was very rushed, there was practically no description and I just didn't enjoy it unfortunately.

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (Daughter of Smoke & Bone, #1)City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

I've been meaning to read both of these but I've been on a contemporary kick but now I'm in the mood for some fantasy - looking forward to these! 
 
What are you currently reading?