Top Ten Tuesday #19 - Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR Pile



The original title of today's topic had to do with fall, but since it's nearly summer here now, I will be doing Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR Pile instead.

Top Ten Books on my Summer TBR Pile:

Summer is my favourite season, it always has been and most likely always will be! I love going to the beach, not having to constantly have a jacket on, the heat and the sun! In summer I LOVE reading contemporaries and I save my fantasy books for winter, when it's raining and stormy outside. So most of the books on this list will be contemporary, with an odd fantasy book thrown in here or there!

The Truth About ForeverAlong for the RideThe Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (Sisterhood, #1)Harry Potter: The Complete SeriesThe Princess Diaries (The Princess Diaries, #1)The Reece Malcolm ListI'd Tell You I Love You, But Then I'd Have to Kill You (Gallagher Girls, #1)Amy & MatthewIf I Stay (If I Stay, #1)Isla and the Happily Ever After (Anna and the French Kiss, #3)

After loving the last three Sarah Dessen books I've read, I'm excited to read The Truth About Forever and Along for the Ride this summer! I started reading TTAF a while back and never finished it yet I think I'm really going to enjoy it! I also read The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants a while back but I want to try and finish the series. I'm currently reading the second Harry Potter book and I really want to try to finish the series this summer, as well as The Princess Diaries series! I've had The Reece Malcolm List on my TBR pile forever and it's high time I read it! I really want to start and finish the Gallagher Girls series as I bought them on my Kindle ages ago but never managed to read them. I'm really excited for Amy & Matthew and I can't wait to read it, it looks fantastic! I'm hoping to get If I Stay from the library soon, the movie trailer looks amazing! I have a book voucher and I'm DEFINITELY going to buy Isla and the Happily Ever After, I can't wait to read it!

What books are on your summer/fall TBR pile?

Which of these should I read first?
If I Stay
Isla and the Happily Ever After
The Reece Malcolm List
I'd Tell You I Love You But Then I'd Have To Kill You
Harry Potter
The Princess Diaries
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Along for the Ride
The Truth About Forever
Amy & Matthew
Poll Maker