January Wrap-Up and February TBR Pile and January Challenges Wrap-Up!

It's February! My birthday month! As of today my birthday is in 10 days, save the date peoples. Kidding! Maybe. 


January was actually a pretty good reading month for me! I read 11 books which is a lot more than I thought I would read. I also (mostly) followed my TBR pile which practically never happens (I read 5/8 of the books!). 

The books I read this month are:
Mortal Coil (Skulduggery Pleasant, #5)Death Bringer (Skulduggery Pleasant, #6)Kingdom of the Wicked (Skulduggery Pleasant, #7)The Dagger in the Desk (Lockwood & Co., #1.5)Lies BeneathDays of Blood and Starlight (Daughter of Smoke and Bone, #2)Etiquette & Espionage (Finishing School, #1)Paper or PlasticWhere She WentThe Secrets Between You and Me (Stolen Kisses #2)One of the Guys

I read some pretty good books this month! I LOVED the three Skulduggery Pleasant books, I freaking LOVED Where She Went (it made me cry), I - eventually - really enjoyed Days of Blood and Starlight and I also LOVED One of the Guys! Paper or Plastic and The Dagger in the Desk was also enjoyable. I was extremely disappointed with Etiquette and Espionage, as well as with Lies Beneath and The Secrets Between You and Me. However, I read some pretty good things this month!

What I want to Read this Month:
The Boy Next DoorFairy Tale Reform School: FlunkedColonial Madness

The Boy Next Door is the monthly book club read and Flunked and Colonial Madness are arcs I still need to read for the next two months! 

Challenges Wrap-Up:

Netgalley/Edelweiss Reading Challenge:
1. One of the Guys
2. Paper or Plastic
3. The Dagger in the Desk
4. The Secrets Between You and Me

4/10

2015 TBR Pile Reading Challenge:
1. Lies Beneath
2. Days of Blood and Starlight
3. Etiquette and Espionage
4. Mortal Coil
5. Death Bringer
6. Kingdom of the Wicked
7. Where She Went

7/11-20

Doing well so far, I think! How are your challenges going and what books did you read this month?