Bout of Books 14: Day 1 Update!

Bout of Books

The first day of Bout of Books is officially over! I'm pretty proud of the amount of pages I read today. I would've read more but I've been catching up with old friends so I couldn't read much, unfortunately! 

I'm currently reading the third Alex Rider book (Skeleton Key) which I'm extremely close to finishing, so I'll hopefully finish that tomorrow and then I'll start either I'll Give You the Sun or the fourth Alex Rider book, Eagle Strike. WE SHALL SEE. I'm going to be in the car for over 4 hours tomorrow because my mom is going to a doctor that is pretty far from us and I can't read long in the car otherwise I begin to feel sick. But hopefully I'll still get a chance to read!

Updates:
Day 1: 
Pages read today: 128
Books read today: 0
Total pages read: 128
Total books read: 0