June, July AND August Wrap Up, as well as September TBR Pile!


It's officially Autumn! Good grief, is it just me or does time fly faster and faster every. single. year.
It's quite freaky, isn't it?

I haven't done a monthly wrap-up since May, I know it's deplorable but now you can enjoy seeing all the marvelous books I've read the past 3 months. FUN!


Monument 14 (Monument 14, #1)Dare You To (Pushing the Limits, #2)Crash into You (Pushing the Limits, #3)Take Me On (Pushing the Limits, #4)Why We Broke UpEleanor & Park

I LOVE THE PUSHING THE LIMITS SERIES. The feels. Each book was just so amazing and asdfghjkl.

Why We Broke Up was a disappointment and I didn't really enjoy Eleanor & Park either?! UGH. I was so excited for them but they just fell flat for me. 

                                     
The Secret Diary of Adrian Mole, Aged 13 3/4  (Adrian Mole, #1)Hard Luck (Diary of a Wimpy Kid, #8)My Perfect LifeTo Kill a Mockingbird

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD. IT WAS BEAUTIFUL. That is all.
Also: Adrian Mole is hilarious. Read it. Seriously.

The Growing Pains of Adrian Mole (Adrian Mole #2)A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)Stormbreaker (Alex Rider, #1)Eagle Strike (Alex Rider, #4)Scorpia (Alex Rider, #5)Ark Angel (Alex Rider, #6)

Adrian Mole is hilarious, A Court of Thorns and Roses was magical and a new favorite and Alex Rider is bae. 



Aren't they pretty? #squadgoals 

Tell me! What are you planning on reading this month? What was your favorite book you read last month? TELL ME ALL.