Stacking the Shelves #85 - I have a slight library addiction and it's a bit of a problem.


I have a serious problem. I'm addicted to the library. THEY JUST HAVE SUCH GOOD BOOKS and  I really need to exercise more self-control but ASDFGHJKL THEY'RE SO BEAUTIFUL.

Ahem.

I've already read Hope in a Ballet Shoe (you can read my review here) which was one of my favorite reads of 2015! And I've begun the poetry anthology that my friend gave to me which I'm really enjoying, but I have yet to read the rest!

LIBRARY BOOKS/ GIFTED BOOKS:

LIBRARY BOOKS ROUND 2: 

AHH LOOK AT MY NEW PRETTIES. 

Which one should I read first? Have you read any of these? Which books did you get this week? LET ME KNOW.



I also got 2 books for Christmas and I've begun to read the poetry anthology which I'm enjoying!