Top Ten Tuesday #33 - Top Ten Books I've Recently Added to my TBR Pile


My TBR pile is huge and I think it might fall on top of me and crush me but #itsworthit, am I right?! I haven't actually been buying that many books because I'm really trying to control my book-buying habits and I haven't been requesting that many books either because of aforementioned gargantuan TBR pile BUT I have acquired a few - HERE THEY ARE!

Top Ten Books I've Recently Added to the TBR Pile that is Taking Over My Room:

ALLOW ME TO FLAIL FOR ETERNITY. I LOVE RICK RIORDAN. AND I WILL LOVE THIS BOOK.

It's quite funny, my parents really want to watch The Book Thief and I'm like NO, MUST READ THE BOOK FIRST. But it's been nearly two years and I still haven't read it and they still haven't watched the movie, excuse me while I go sit in the corner of shame.


This is one of the books I've got to review and I'll be reading it very shortly. I've lately been watching a few movies centered around the Jewish holocaust and I'm really looking forward to reading it but I know I'm going to cry my eyes out so I'm mentally preparing myself.

I tried reading this but I struggled because of how graphic the author detailed the struggles in the life of someone with OCD but I really enjoyed the friendship/feminist topics covered in the book, so I will be finishing this one day.

I LOVED THIS BOOK. Here's my review, if you want to read it *WINK*: http://blogofabookaholic.blogspot.co.uk/2016/01/the-last-summer-of-us-by-maggie.html

I love his books, so I can't wait to read this!

THIS BOOK MADE ME LAUGH AND CRY. READ IT. SERIOUSLY. 

I got this to review this week and I'm so utterly excited to read it!


I have heard SUCH good things

I got an ARC of this and I really must get to it soon! It looks so good!

Which books have you recently added to your TBR? Which book should I read next? Let me know!