Stacking the Shelves #95 - Charity shop book haul!


Hello everyone! 

I'm so happy it's the weekend! I started my AS levels this week and although it's a lot of work, I'm absolutely loving it - especially physics! 

Last week I went to a charity bookstore and although I said I wasn't going to buy any books...well, how could I not?! They had such amazing books! I've decided that I'm officially going on a book buying ban now until October - WISH ME LUCK.

SO! ONTO THE BOOK HAUL!
My dad bought these two books the weekend and I thought they sounded really good so I borrowed them and I'm really looking forward to reading them! I think I might read Slam next as it sounds like a fantastic, humorous coming of age story! Have you read any of Nick Hornby's books?


I FINALLY GOT MY COPY OF ATONEMENT. I literally went to about 7 bookstores until I finally found a copy - it was a joyous moment, I tell ya. I also got a copy to An Astronaut's Guide to Life on Earth and Why Does E=mc2? which I'm super exited to read as I've been wanting to read a Brian Cox book forever. My library also had a sale and I got a copy of Where Rainbows End for only 25p! I LOVED the movie and I read the first few pages of the book and I think I'm going to love it! I also got me a copy of Me Before You because I'm a masochist everyone is reading/watching it and I really want to see if it lives up to the hype. My mom read it a year or two ago and she LOVED it and she rarely reads fiction (she's more into nonfiction) so it has to be good! I'm also trying to read more classics and when I saw this cute Puffin edition of Oliver Twist I was like OKAY THEN. It sounds really good so I'm excited to read it!

 
WHEN I GOT THIS IN THE POST I WAS PRACTICALLY CRYING BECAUSE I WAS SO HAPPY. This is definitely a new favourite trilogy and you should all go read it! IMMEDIATELY. There's aliens and OTP ships and alien ships and complex characters and a mind-blowing story line. IT'S THE BEST THING EVER.

ALL TOGETHER NOW:


 Ah, look at this beautiful section of mY TBR pile! I'm super excited to devour these!

 Have you read any of these books? What books did you add to your shelves this weekend? LET ME KNOW!