Christmas/New Year TBR Pile


I love making TBR piles even though 96.7% of the time I completely ignore them, but I keep making them anyway because who needs logic? As it's Christmas, I thought I'd try (emphasis on the "try") to read some festive reads to get me in a more Christmassy mood as I'm feeling very not Christmassy and that needs to change. 

So, as I was scouring my bookcase and realising I have so many books to read and I'm probably going to have unread books on my shelf when I'm eighty because I have no self-control when it comes to books but we all knew that  I found several books that screamed (haha can you imagine screaming books? That would be quite something) Christmas/New Year so I thought I would blog about it. Because I like blogging about books. Betcha didn't see that one coming? 😉

Books I want to read this Christmas/New Year but probably won't:


I'm going to try to pluck up the courage to read the last Harry Potter book. I've literally put off reading the last book since I was twelve because I'm not ready to say goodbye just yet...but I think it's time. Spending Christmas crying over your favourite fictional characters is all the rage, don't you know? 


Look at that, that's an exemplary Christmas reads collection right there, can I get an amen?

Image result for amen gif

Thank you.

I'm so reading ...And a Happy New Year? on New Year's Eve, it's literally the perfect read. I can't wait to be reunited with Evie, Amber and Lottie! Holly has written them so incredibly well I always feel like I'm meeting with old friends whenever I read a book featuring them! 

I received The One Memory of Flora Banks a few weeks back and it sounds SO GOOD. It's apparently set in Norway which screams snow and ice and totally gives off wintery/Christmas vibes so I'm super excited to read this one!

A Christmas Carol for obvious reasons. 😂


What Light by Jay Asher is a Christmas love story! EEK I'M SO EXCITED TO READ IT.
I've never read a book by him but I've heard many things about Thirteen Reasons Why so I'm excited to finally be reading a book by him!


Are you going to be reading any festive books this Christmas and New Year? Let me know!