November Wrap Up


JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS JINGLE ALL THE WAYYYY!

Image result for funny christmas gif

It's Christmas in FOUR DAYS. I know I say this literally every year but how?! I'm excited for Christmas because it's my favourite holiday ever, everyone is just so much happier and the decorations are so pretty and there are mince pies everywhere. I love mince pies. They're so beautiful.

My November was good – I wrote a book, I read some good books, ate too many mince pies (what a shocker) and explored some cute places in England. How was your November?

I managed read some fantastic books, all 4-5 cupcakes, I finished a trilogy (I feel so accomplished whenever I finish a trilogy/series. GO ME.) and I read a book that has been on my TBR for what feels like forever. So productive is I.
The Storm (The Rain, #2)The Darkest Part of the ForestOptimists Die FirstRed Glove (Curse Workers, #2)Black Heart (Curse Workers, #3)

The Storm by Virginia Bergin 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨 | The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨 | Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen 🍨🍨🍨🍨 | Red Glove by Holly Black 🍨🍨🍨🍨.5 | Black Heart by Holly Black 🍨🍨🍨🍨🍨

I read so many good books this month! I LOVED The Storm by Virginia Bergin, it made me feel all the feels, I loved Ruby and all the other characters even more than I did whilst reading the first book and I LOVED IT A LOT. I finally read The Darkest Part of the Forest as well which I'm SO GLAD ABOUT as I loved it, devouring it in a couple of sittings. It was gorgeously dark with vivid writing, incandescent characters and an enchanting plot - you should read it. Optimists Die First was cute and heartfelt and I read it in a couple of hours, but it wasn't a very memorable read. Then I finally got around to reading the rest of the Curseworkers trilogy and MY HEART. I LOVED IT SO MUCH AND CASSEL IS THE MOST PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL AND I LOVE HIM SO VERY MUCH.

So, as you can tell, I had a great reading month!

What books did you read in November? What was the best book you read and what was the worst? Let's talk!