What I've Been Reading #11




HELLO EVERYONE! I hope 2017 is treating you kindly! I spent the first day of 2017 watching movies, eating chocolate and reading - pretty much the perfect day if you ask me! I've also been getting back into my pilate's the past two days and I'm really enjoying working out again! 

I also read my first book of 2017 yesterday and I'm hoping to get a few more books in before I start school again later this week! 

...And a Happy New Year? (The Spinster Club, #3.5)

I really enjoyed this and it gave me like 5734 feels because it's the last book in the Spinster Club series which is one of my favourite series ever. I'm so sad to sad goodbye to the amazing characters!

Hello, is this planet Earth?: My View from the International Space Station

The pictures are so pretty and it's a beautiful reminder of how incredible our planet is!

HELP ME DECIDE, GUYS. It's either The Serpent King or Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I know most people are going to say Harry Potter...but guys, I just don't want it to be over. I'll have to bite the bullet and just read it though, I guess. EVEN THOUGH IT'S GOING TO OBLITERATE ME. But it's cool, it's fine, I'll be okay one day. Maybe. Probably not, though.

The Serpent KingHarry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)

What are you planning on reading for the first week of 2017?