2018 Releases I'm DYING to Read


MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I hope you guys all had a wonderful day!

I had a really nice day, but I felt kind of sad because all my family (except my parents) are in South Africa – I really would've loved having a lot of people over for Christmas, but besides that, I had a great day. My parents and I went to church in the morning and opened a present each; then we had an amazing Christmas lunch followed by reading on the couch; eating mince pies and then opening our final presents! It's 21:21 on Christmas evening as I'm typing this, and I'd like to stay up until midnight reading, blogging and doing some Bible study!

SO, one thing I love about the start of a new year, is looking towards all the amazing new releases that are coming out in the upcoming months. I read a dismal amount of 2017 releases (I'M SO BEHIND ON EVERYTHING), so I really want to try to keep up with next year's releases!

2018 looks like it's going to produce some amazing books, and I'm so ready for it *starts singing Taylor Swift*. So, what am I looking forward to reading? Well, LEMME TELL YOU.


 The Cruel Prince (The Folk of the Air, #1)The Hazel WoodBatman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)A Conspiracy of StarsGunslinger GirlOur Dark StarsSay You'll Remember MeHonor Among Thieves (The Honors, #1)Heart of IronWhen Light Left UsFade to UsDon't Forget MeMore Than We Can TellObsidio (The Illuminae Files, #3)

*excitable screaming* I would go through why I'm looking forward to all these books, but there are just TOO MANY.  These all look so amazing! I'm especially excited for...

The Cruel Prince 
HOLLY BLACK. AND FAERIES. YES, YES, YES. If it's anything like The Darkest Part of the Forest, I know I'll love it.

• Batman
*HEAVY BREATHING* I love Batman. Like, I was always a Superman girl, but now...I LOVE ME SOME BATMAN.

Gunslinger Girl
WILD WEST?!?! YAAAS.

Our Dark Stars
PRINCESSES FLOATING THROUGH SPACE AND RAGTAG SPACE CREWS. I LOVE SCI-FI, SO I IZ EXCITED.

Say You'll Remember Me 
KATIE MCGARRY. I LOVE HER BOOKS SO MUCH. THEY'RE INCREDIBLE. HAVE YOU READ THEM?? YOU NEED TO!!!

When Light Left Us
This sounds like a YA E.T. - yes, please. Aliens are cool, bro.

Don't Forget Me
Friendship and moving countries and ahh, this sounds so adorable.

More Than We Can Tell
THIS BOOK SOUNDS SO HEARTBREAKING. But so wonderful. 

Obsidio
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS!!! I loved Illuminae and Gemina so much - they're favourites. I LOVE THEM.


 Suitors and SabotageSky in the DeepThe Fates Divide (Carve the Mark #2)Love & Luck

THE FATES DIVIDE THE FATES DIVIDE THE FATES DIVIDE!!! I LOVED CARVE THE MARK. I'M SO READY FOR THE SEQUEL.


ContagionCatwoman: Soulstealer (DC Icons, #3)The Other Side of Lost

CATWOMAN AND THE OTHER SIDE OF LOST SOUND AMAZING. DON'T YOU THINK THEY SOUND AMAZING? I CAN'T WAIT TO READ THEM.

Are any of these on your list? Which 2018 release are you most excited for?!